So what do you need to know for Wednesday October 15th?
- Laptops not required, unless you are planning to present on something.
- For those presenting, projector supports VGA input, so bring adapters if you need to.
- The event is free, but NESIT is kind enough to allow us to use the space, so donations are welcomed. NESIT is a 501(3)(c) so it is tax deductible.
- Pizza and Soda and other cold beverages will be provided courtesy of the host.
- If the building entrance (East Entrance) is locked, call the NESIT number (sign on door) and someone will come down to let you in.
- Be ready to participate, this is not intended to be a “Death by PowerPoint” night, we get enough of that at work!
- Bring a friend!
- Bring some business cards, after all it is a networking event.
- Where’s NESIT? – 290 Pratt St,, Meriden, CT – East entrance go up one floor and follow the signs.
Any questions you can send them to info(at)nutmeginfosec.com